Switching power supply
The RHINO PSP series of DC to DC converters is a new generation of switching power supplies with an excellent price/ performance ratio.
- They provide tightly regulated output voltage for sensitive loads in industrial environments.
- Wide input ranges of 9.5 to 18VDC and 18 to 75VDC allow these models to be operated from all popular DC supply voltage systems.
- They can be used to isolate a specific load from the 24 volt bus voltage, and offer easy installation with snap-on mounting on DIN rails and detachable screw terminal block.
- Output: 24 VDC (24-28VDC adjustable), 1A (24W)
- Input: 9.5-18 VDC
- Overload and short-circuit protection
- Low ripple and noise
- I/O-isolation 1500 VDC
- DIN rail mounting
- Plastic case
- Pluggable screw terminal connector
Note: DIN rail insert provided for easy panel mounting.