Weintek HMI for external touchscreen monitor
cMT-FHD inherits all the rich HMI functionality found in the cMT series. Without touchscreen and LCD, this HDMI-enabled unit can work with screens of any size, so that screen size is no longer a limitation. It also allows touch control via USB connection, which can be an industrial touchscreen monitor with USB interface or an USB mouse.
With the addition of just a touchscreen monitor you have a perfect replacement for SCADA software.
Including unlimited tags, drivers for more than 300 controllers, database connectivity, reporting, etc.
- Built-in HDMI Interface and Customizable Resolution
- Connects to an external (industrial) touch monitor
- Supports more than 300 different protocols/devices (i.e. PLCs, Inverters, etc.)
- Can communicate with different devices/protocols at the same time
- Pass-through function (program PLC through HMI connection)
- Remote monitoring and fault diagnosis
- Remote monitoring and control of multiple cMT HMIs by using a tablet or smartphone
- OPC UA (requires license) and Internet Of Things (IOT) connectivity
- World-wide access to HMIs with EasyAccess (requires license)
- Control the cMT unit using the cMT Viewer app on your PC or Tablet/Phone (Android/IOS)
- Three users can connect at the same time independend from each other
- Multiple security levels
- Extensive graphics library
- Data logging
- Alarm handling
- Trend display
- Dynamic drawing/scaling
- Multi language support
- Time synchronization
- Barcode scanning
- Read/write MySQL database
- Macro support for the creation of complex functions
- Offline/online simulation
- And much more...
The EasyBuilder Pro configuration software is available as a FREE download.
The Indumicro industrial touchscreen monitors are a perfect match with the cMT-FHD.