Weintek Machine TV Interface
Breaking through the architecture of an HMI, Weintek freed HMIs from its traditional combination of LCD panel and touch screen. The compact mTV can connect to various sized TVs or monitors with an HDMI nterface. This imposes less limitations and displays real-time data more clearly.
- Built-in HDMI Interface for connection of an industrial monitor or TV
- Supports more than 300 different protocols/devices (i.e. PLCs, Inverters, etc.)
- Can communicate with different devices/protocols at the same time
- Pass-through function (program PLC through HMI connection)
- Remote monitoring and fault diagnosis
- World-wide access to HMIs with EasyAccess (requires license)
- Multiple security levels
- Extensive graphics library
- Data logging
- Alarm handling
- Trend display
- Dynamic drawing/scaling
- Multi language support
- Time synchronization
- Display video streams from Web or USB camera
- Macro support for the creation of complex functions
- Offline/online simulation
- And much more...
The EasyBuilder Pro configuration software is available as a FREE download.