DC-powered Koyo CLICK PLC with 8 discrete I/O and 4 analog I/O
By itself, a powered CLICK CPU unit can function as a complete PLC system. The unit features several combinations of built-in I/O types. For expansion, 11 option modules, are available for system configuration, up to 142 I/O.
All Click CPUs support 8K steps of Flash EEPROM program memory and 8K words of data memory.
- 4 DC inputs (NPN/PNP)
- All 4 inputs can be designated as high-speed inputs
- High speed counting and interval/duration/frequency measurement
- 4 DC outputs (NPN)
- 2 Analog inputs
- 2 Analog outputs
- 1 RS232C, 1 RS485 and 1 Ethernet communication port
- Built-in Real Time Clock/Calendar
- The number of instructions has been reduced to 21 through the creation of very powerful instructions for math and data manipulation.
- The single math instruction includes the following functions:
Divide, Multiply, Subtract, Add, Sine, Cosine, Tangent, ArcSine, ArcCosine, ArcTangent, Exponent, Log (Base 10), Square Root, Log (Natural), Summation, Radians, Degrees, Pi, Modulo
Calculations are entered as formulas:
PI*(DS2^2)+(DS3*SQRT(DF5))+(DS7 MOD DS8)
- Subroutines, For/Next loops
- Full control of sending and receiving data through all communication ports using Modbus or ASCII protocol
- Removable terminal block