If your application requires the flexibility of a modular control system,
a DL205 PLC is the lowest cost, most versatile solution you'll find.
In fact, all you need to do is pick out a CPU card, plug it in the first slot
of the base you choose, and then mix and match various modules into
the available slots.
The DL205 features:
- Four CPUs with a memory capacity ranging from 14.8k words up to 192k words
- Four base sizes (with built-in power supply)
- Local expansion I/O bases in all sizes, along with expansion modules
- Selection of 35+ I/O and communications modules
- AC/ DC discrete input/ output, up to 32 points, 10 Amp relay out
- 12-bit and 16-bit analog I/O, Temperature inputs, Up to 16 PID loops with autotune
- Data communications, including serial and Ethernet modules
- Counter input/ pulse output
- Servo connectivity
- Remote I/O master and slave, Ethernet and serial-based