DeviceNET base controller for DL205 PLC
If you are using a DeviceNET controller network, the DL205 I/O sub-system will help reduce the cost of your overall application.
The F2-DEVNETS-1 (slave) module allows the popular micromodular DL205 I/O sub-system to be linked with a DeviceNET master controller. DeviceNET is a low-cost control bus that provides a common method to connect automation equipment with devices on a single network and it significantly reduces hard wiring costs. The DeviceNET standard provides specifications for information exchanged between nodes, such as controller data associated with low level device and configuration parameters individually related to system operations.
The F2-DEVNETS-1 DeviceNET slave module offers:
- Cost effectiveness: Hardwiring cost is reduced with a single network for devices.
- Easy connectivity: Low-cost four wire installation is easy to implement and maintain.
- Innovative technology: Power is integrated into the device.
- Diagnostics: Advanced error diagnostics not commonly available in traditional systems are available.
- Highly dependable: Fast response and high reliability are featured for demanding applications.
- LED indicators: Provide quick indication of DL205 power and operating mode.
The F2-DEVNETS-1 module supports all DL205 discrete and analog I/O modules.
Note: The F2-DEVNETS-1 module is not supported by the Do-more H2 CPUs