Profibus base controller for DL205 PLC
If you are using a Profibus controller network, the DL205 I/O sub-system can help reduce the cost of your overall application. The H2-PBC module allows the micro-modular DL205 I/O sub-system to be linked with a Profibus master controller.
Profibus is a control bus that provides a common method to connect automation equipment with devices on a single network and significantly reduces hardwiring costs. Profibus provides specifications for information exchanged between nodes, such as controller data associated with low level device and configuration parameters that are individually related to system operations.
The H2-PBC Profibus Slave Base Controller offers the following:
- Cost-effectiveness: Hardwiring cost is reduced with a single network for devices
- Easy connectivity: Low-cost installation is easy to implement and maintain
- Diagnostics: Advanced error diagnostics not commonly available in traditional systems are supported
- High baud rates: Baud rates bring response time down to 10 ms per device
- LED indicators: Provide quick indication of DL205 power and operating mode
Note: The H2-PBC module is not supported by the Do-more H2 CPUs