Isolated RS232C to RS422/RS485 converter
The FA-ISOCON isolated network adapter is used to place PLCs, operator interfaces, industrial computers, etc. on an RS422/ RS485 multidrop network.
This network adapter is similar to our other RS232/ RS422 converters, but it offers the added benefit of network isolation.
- Switch selectable for ANTE (Automatic Network Transmitter Enable) or RTS/CTS handshaking
- Works with all DirectLogic PLC families and virtually any serial device
- Isolation reduces network data problems caused by noisy environments
- Powered directly from the 5V pins on most DirectLogic CPU ports, from a PLC base 24 VDC power supply, or from an external power supply
- Cables and connectors to most COM ports (RJ12, 9-pin D-shell female, 25-pin D-shell male) provided
- Integral DIN rail clamp or can be panel mounted
- Manual included with product