CPU for Productivity2000
The Productivity2000 is a modular, rack-based system with a full lineup of discrete, analog and specialty I/O modules.
Offering high-performance, the CPU boasts 50Mb memory, fast scan times and five communication ports.
The P2-550 CPU features LED status indicators as well as a four line x 10 character high-resolution OLED diagnostic text display with keypad for status, configuration, system alarms and user-defined messages.
Five onboard communications ports, including Ethernet, USB and serial, support communications protocols including Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP and ASCII.
A micro USB 2.0 (type B) port provides plug-and-play connection for programming, online monitoring and firmware upgrades.
Features of the P2-550 CPU:
- Plug-and-play USB programming (no converter cable needed)
- Tag database and program documentation storage on-board the CPU!
- Up to 32GB of data storage and portable program downloads on Micro SD card
- High-speed Ethernet port for HMI and peer or enterprise networking (no separate Ethernet communications module needed)
- Two serial ports for peripheral device interface or controller networking (no separate serial port or ASCII module needed)
- Programmable 4-line OLED text messaging display (including tag data) with keypad
- Secure Web Server for fast easy access to your data