CLICK's user-friendly programming software is downloadable for free, providing the tools, layout, and interactivity needed for quick and intuitive program development.
In addition, an online help file provides information to help users get acquainted with the software quickly.
Changes since v2.11:
- Supported the new Ethernet Analog PLC units. (12 part numbers in total)
Changes since v2.00:
- Supported Windows 10
- Supported the re-designed Analog CPU modules (Part #: C0-02*). The Analog CPU modules with the following serial numbers must use firmware V2.10 or higher.
- C0-02DD1-D: 171208001 or later
- C0-02DD2-D: 174018001 or later
- C0-02DR-D: 173158001 or later
- Improved the firmware update in the Ethernet CPU module. The Ethernet CPU module will keep the IP addresses after completing the firmware update.
- Changed the TXT Addresses to be retentive with all of the CPU modules. An Initial Value can be assigned to each TXT address also.
- Fixed a Math instruction problem. If a constant was assigned to a Math instruction instead of a formula, the Math instruction might wite a wrong value into the memory address assigned to store the Result.
- Fixed the problem that the CLICK software displayed 'Error (-6): Memory erase error' during the project download in some cases.
- Fixed the problem that the CLICK PLC didn't execute interrupt programs at all after editing the interrupt setup in some cases.
Archive (126.59 MB) Archive CLICK Programming Software (v2.20) (126.59 MB)
This FREE download is the complete CLICK programming package, NOT a demo version.